Four years, four wins: Capital One’s Aspire Travel World MasterCard stays at #1
RewardsCanada.ca releases 2013 Rewards Card Rankings, Names Aspire Travel top travel points card with a fee <?xml:namespace prefix="o" ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"??>
Toronto, ON (June 11, 2013) – Today RewardsCanada.ca announced its annual rewards card ranking and named the Aspire Travel™ World MasterCard® Canada’s best travel points card with an annual fee, for the fourth year in a row. Known as one of Canada’s leading experts on travel loyalty programs, RewardsCanada.ca’s annual ranking is a trusted source for Canadian consumers looking for advice to help them choose the best rewards card for their needs.
“When we first launched the Aspire Travel World MasterCard, we really listened to consumers to understand what they were looking for in a rewards card,” said Rob Livingston, President, Capital One® Canada. “Based on those insights, we created a card with great value and a hassle-free experience, helping us earn the honour of being the best travel points card with a fee for four years running, according to a leading expert.”
The Aspire Travel World MasterCard is consistently ranked number one by RewardsCanada.ca because it offers cardholders double miles on all net purchases, premium benefits, including Travel Emergency Medical insurance, and an easy-to-use redemption program that lets them redeem reward miles for any type of travel.
The Aspire Travel World MasterCard's features include:
- Earn 2 reward miles for every $1 spent – on everything you buy
- Get 35,000 bonus miles when you make your first purchase and 10,000 anniversary bonus miles every year
- Rewards don't expire; no limit on how many miles you can accumulate; no special spending categories; no separate rewards enrolment requirements
- Fly on any airline, any time, with no blackout dates
- Redeem for any travel purchase (airfare, hotel room, rental car, etc.)
- Premium benefits, including Travel Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation and Price Protection insurances
About Capital One
With offices in Toronto and Montreal, Capital One has offered Canadian consumers a range of competitive MasterCard credit cards since 1996, and now includes the Aspire suite of rewards cards which are regularly cited by leading rewards experts for the great value they offer consumers. Capital One Canada is a division of Capital One Bank, a subsidiary of Capital One Financial Corporation of McLean, Virginia (NYSE: COF).