Capital One Bank Announces New York and New Jersey Market Presidents
Community Ties and Local Expertise Help New Market Presidents Align Business and Philanthropic Priorities
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Capital One Bank, N.A., announced today the appointment of 11 senior executives to serve as Market Presidents throughout New York and New Jersey. The newly named Market Presidents embody the Bank's dedication to local communities. They are responsible for leading the Bank's community focus and philanthropic commitment to meet the unique needs of the communities that Capital One Bank serves.
“Our Market Presidents are focused on continuously improving the Capital One Bank customer experience, growing revenue and leveraging market opportunities. They also play a critical role in overseeing and coordinating company resources to help ensure that we're making a meaningful contribution to our local communities,” said Lynn Pike, President of Capital One Bank. “With backgrounds and expertise in commercial, consumer and business banking, this focused and integrated local market leadership team represents the breadth and depth of Capital One Bank.”
“Banking is a relationship-focused business. Whether we're working to meet the needs of a community or an individual customer, relationships and personalized service are key,” said Pike. “Each of these individuals has a reputation for getting things done and responding to the needs of our customers and our community as a whole. Our Market Presidents are here to bring local experience and banking expertise to the table and ensure that the local community knows that, at Capital One, they have a banker they can trust to provide the support they need.”
The Market Presidents for New York include:
- Manhattan Market President: James Covington, who also leads the Private Banking Division for the Commercial business.
- Queens Market President: David Dineen, who also serves as Branch Distribution Executive for the State of New York.
- Brooklyn & Staten Island Market President: Bernard J. (BJ) Duffy, who also serves as the Regional Manager of Branch Distribution for the same area.
- Bronx Market President: John Habermann, who also serves as the District Manager of Branch Distribution for the same area.
- Westchester, Rockland and Connecticut Market President: Dan Callan, who also serves as the Regional Manager of Branch Distribution for the same area.
- Suffolk Market President: Anthony (Tony) Pica, who also serves as the Business Banking lead in the area.
- Nassau Market President: Andrew Corrado, who also serves as the Private Banking lead for Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
The Market Presidents in New Jersey include:
- New Jersey State President: Doug Kennedy, who also serves as the Regional Commercial Executive for the Northeast.
- Hudson, Union and Essex Counties Market President: Kirsten Micco, who also serves as Regional Manager of Branch Distribution for the same area.
- Morris, Bergen and Passaic Counties Market President: Ed Waterfield, who also serves as the Commercial Market Manager in the same area.
- Central (Middlesex, Ocean and Mercer Counties) Market President: Jon Trombley, who also serves as Branch Distribution Executive for the State of New Jersey.
About Capital One
Capital One Financial Corporation (www.capitalone.com) is a financial holding company whose subsidiaries, which include Capital One, N.A. and Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., collectively had $109 billion in deposits and $210 billion in total managed assets as of December 31, 2008. In addition, Capital One's newly acquired subsidiary, Chevy Chase Bank, F.S.B., had more than $16 billion in assets and $13 billion in deposits as of December 31, 2008. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. Capital One, N.A. and Chevy Chase Bank, F.S.B. have approximately 1,000 branch locations primarily in New York, New Jersey, Texas, Louisiana, Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia. A Fortune 500 company, Capital One trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "COF" and is included in the S&P 100 index.
Capital One Bank, N.A.
Diana Don, 703-720-2371